Shalom! I’m back again with another baking video (since you know I’m the master chef 😉😂)!
This time, I thought I would share an unleavened bread recipe with you guys since the feasts of Passover and Unleavened Bread are upon us! It’s quick and simple, so give it try this new year. They are great with savory dishes and you can even cook them up for sweet desserts. Try making some of these, and let me know in the comments below how it turned out! I already know it’s gonna be good!!!!
Unleavened Bread Recipe
2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp oil
3/4 cup water
1) Pre-heat skillet to medium heat or about 350 degrees F.
2) Mix together flour, salt, and oil together in a medium bowl.
3) Add water and mix until it forms a nice dough.
4) Divide dough in 8 equal sections.
5) Roll each section out flat into a disk shape with your desired thickness. (I use my hand to judge how wide I roll mine out).
6) When skillet is ready, place disks onto skillet and cook for a couple of minutes on each side. (You’ll know when you need to flip once gas bubbles start to appear on the bread).
7) Let them cool down and serve immediately. This bread can also be stored in an air tight container for up to a week to preserve freshness.