Sundays: African American Firefighter Museum
21may1:00 pm2:00 pmSundays: African American Firefighter MuseumAfrican-American Firefighter Museum, 1401 S Central Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90021 Event Organized ByAfrican-American Firefighter Museum 4.6
This is a great afternoon for the whole family, with special surprises for future firefighters. You will: Take a 40-minute guided tour filled with stories and
This is a great afternoon for the whole family, with special surprises for future firefighters. You will:
- Take a 40-minute guided tour filled with stories and little-known details about the African American firefighters’ legacy here in Los Angeles
- Explore the grounds of our historic Fire Station No. 30, which operated as a segregated firehouse from 1924 to 1955
- Experience a real fire truck up close
- Enjoy unique and fun photo opportunities
- …. and more!
We thank our community of supporters and look forward to welcoming you back for Sundays at the African American Firefighter Museum.
ABOUT OUR TIMED-ENTRY TOURS AND MUSEUM
Visits are currently timed entry, beginning with a tour. Tours start promptly at 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, and 3:00 pm. Please reserve your ticket for the tour time you’d like, and plan to arrive 15 minutes early.
Before and after the tour, guests are welcome to enjoy additional museum activities available outside.
As additional dates are added, they will be announced on Eventbrite and Facebook.
(Sunday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm(GMT+00:00) View in my time
African-American Firefighter Museum 4.6
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Sis June on 5 Panel Artwork: Yahuah of Hosts (Ready-to-Hang Panels Included)
- Brittany Crain on Yahuah Loves You (Spiral Notebook)
- Brittany Crain on Kiss-Cut Stickers
- FranciYah on Yahuah Yahusha Latte Mug
- Diane Foster on Yahuah Pillow (Milk Chocolate)