Feast of Tabernacles: Succot at Su-Coast 2023
Let’s gather together to celebrate Succot! Daily teachings, spiritual refreshments, and a wonderful time of celebration.
Camp Winema is set upon acres of the Oregon Coast including an amazing lake ready for Mikvah, unless you prefer to be Mikvah’d in the sea! The camp is well equipped with full RV hookups, cabins, and a great meeting area with an industrial kitchen with full refrigeration available. The grounds are truly spectacular.
Come and celebrate Succot Su-Coast this year and make it a Feast to remember. For more information click here: Su-Coast2023
This event includes:
- Daily Teaching
- Worship, fellowship, and baptisms
- Two free catered dinners
You can choose from these options for attending this event:
NOTICE: ALL CABINS ARE EITHER: FAMILY, SHARED MALE OR SHARED FEMALE BUNK ROOMS. LESS THAN 5 in your party sign up early. Smaller cabin spaces are very limited. SPECIFY HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN YOUR PARTY. (If you are a party of 6-8 you may reserve an entire cabin. Please ensure you list each person’s name in the description in registration).
- Cabin bunk for 5 Nights (ages 5+) – $190 per person
- Cabin bunk for 5 Nights (Child 0 – 4) – $FREE
- RV for 5 Nights – $190 PER PERSON NOT per RV
- Tent for 5 Nights – $180 PER PERSON NOT per Tent
- Day Pass – $25 per day, children under 5 free
Children under 5 years old are completely free!
By purchasing a ticket to this event you agree to adhere to all the following rules and requirements:
- BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING AND MEALS (Industrial Kitchen available for all your cooking and refrigeration needs)
- Bring your own sleeping bag, linens, bedding, and towels.
- Appropriate-Modest Mikvah/Baptism Wear
- Campers are responsible for their own meals – Industrial kitchen available.
- No smoking.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed on the property.
- Only licensed service dogs are permitted on the grounds. All other pets may be in an RV park, restrained on a leash at all times, and not bothering other campers. Owners must pick up after their animals.
Needs: Volunteers with 1. lifeguard certification or 2. Nurse certification. contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING AND MEALS.
When you arrive for any portion of this event, you will need to visit the registration table to sign in with Torah to the Tribes and get accommodation allocation.
Arrive 10/04/2023- 11:00am
Depart 10/09/2023 -11:00am
REFUND/ CANCELATION POLICY
For applicants who cancel the following policy will apply to all cancellations for any reason, by either party, including personal decision changes – 100% NON REFUNDABLE.